Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Mountain Hardwear Guardian Daypack Review

Originally submitted at Paragon Sports

Moutain Hardwear Guardian Daypack Review

Greatest day bag I've ever had

By danlubbers.com from louisville, KY on 3/4/2008

5out of 5

Pros: High Quality

Best Uses: Climbing, Daypack, Cycling, Urban Commuter, Hiking

I am astonished with this bag. My main concern when looking for a new day bag was the material in which it was made with. I am a photographer/videographer and haul around a mac laptop with external hardrives everyday in which to work on post-productions. My office is a coffeeshop. I am now able to commute to and from on a bike (even though my bike got stolen and now I'm searching for a new one) and not have to worry about my equipment getting ruin in the occasional downpour. The material is bombproof. The bag is very comfortable. I have never been dissatisfied with Mountain Hardwear. Currently I have no issues with this product and would say it's well worth it's price.

(legalese)

No comments: